Monday, March 21, 2016

The SuperHero And His Charming Wife, Inspired Poem

I Get Messy When He Leaves

I get messy when he leaves.
I throw everything everywhere
Relishing in my space
relishing in the choices that I get to make 
because It's only me.  

My god it feels good to be alone. 
How deep into the sand the urchun buries herself in order to feel the pressure. 
Thin
excoskeleton thin,
the way she likes it. 

and Complete Choas
Filth
composed dips,  fragmented light
rare warmth only sometimes finds the sand
above the sand
above her.
going against the grain up my face I splinter

have to spliter 
Over nothing I will whip you
over soup, destroy you. 
Over draft. Almost Home. 
Retirement.

Not right now though.
Not when I'm here.
Printer teatering over the refrigerator ledge, a bottle of Nair facedown on the floor 
and me all perched up in warn out yoga pants
Top Dawgin'
just me 'n my goose bumps
realizing that I refuse nothing but being rubbed the wrong way. 
Punishment of such:  branding
with an obviously blunt re-write like a baseball bat to the side of
brain tissue
only the brain tissue is my own....

I like to feel pain.
for some non reason it's that I can know that I have the power to.
Feel pain.

Not right now though. 
Right now I'm a foggy sunday spring day in LA
on the fringe. 
west. 

And ain't nobody but me and my mess!
Janga pile 'a mail straddling tile and fake wood floors. Probably both formica. 
Hardback books tilt with bookmarks made of chapstick or blue pens.
5 of the 4 drawers, tounges out
Silks and socks
A jar full of walnuts, wrinkled sheets!
& DON'T EVEN GO IN THE KITCHEN!!!

Until I have to I will stay wild.
I will not know how to do anything 
I will cost you money
dent your ego. 
challenge your prowl with a sky full of queen bees and they will drive you over
while I'm more or less underwater
My ancestors' kingdom of skulls

Beneath the all of everything

---
---
---

You'll be up in your boat. 
Tahoe Mountaineering. 
Swimming by with some otha jazz trombone
While I --
---
---

Miles deep intensity wears like boots

That's some scorpion.

--

He comes tonight

Back to share existance with me here

until the next molting

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment