Friday, December 4, 2015

at work

Hello, 

From work, 

at the desk of the books. 

I've just gotten cast in a new play!! 

Horray!! ( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-superhero-and-his-charming-wife#/ )

But alas, I am obligated to my tasks

Here 

Each day for a little while at least

and quietly I wonder where the voices have gone

They were just in the middle of some sort of acapella treat

A snikerdoodle song about how quiet the air snaps these days

when the running tail of a red ribbon led them off

knee cap pancake mistletoe hurricane

and I'm supposed to be entering these invoices into this database see

but instead I'm found on a climb of my favorite magnolia tree

Nostalgia.  Those sugar cookies in the zip lock bag that I brought for you once. 

Someone else's poem, because I wanted to be good enough. 

I know I know, Lena Dunham tells me I already am.  

I pick at my face anyway.  To spite my dreams of using it one day.  

http://youtu.be/PQ01AT5mI4Y <---ohhh commercials... 

__But I have been meaning to write

as i tend to say

and tell you I've been thinking of you

as i tend to do

To wish you happy Hanukkah for my father's side and Merry Christmas for my Mother's

Reaching dancing arms back to grab at the ridge of a hip bone

some kind of tale

soft like the clouded dreams where ex's present themselves

and it's nice because the low frequency buzz is gone

and it's nice because I'm still in bed.  

and it's nice because I haven't started doing anything yet,

only, I'm fondling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment